Bluffton South Carolina Church Directory

Updates Weekly

Nursery Security Labels and Check-in Systems
"There are many historic churches located in the Lowcountry."

Airport Information

(We take every precaution to ensure these links are family safe. However, clicking on these links takes you off of this web site, and we are not responsible for the content they provide.)

Lowcountry Airports
African Methodist Episcopal

Campbell Chapel AME Church
23 Boundry Strdeet
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-3652

Baptist

First Baptist Church OF Bluffton
11 Church Street
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-3472

First Zion Baptist CChurch
10 RobertsonStreet
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-3129

Indian Hill Baptist Church
Highway 278
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-2603

Maye River Baptist Church
3507 Okatie Highway
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-2518

Morning Star Baptist Church
1 Luray Street
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 815-4438

Proctor Hill Baptist Church
1 Palmetto Bluff Road
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-7260

Saint Johns Baptist Church
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-4350

Saint Matthews Baptist Church
Highway 46
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-3255


Episcopal

Church of the Cross
110 Calhoun Street
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-2661

Lutheran

Lord of Life Luthern Church
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-4774

Methodist

Bluffton United Methodist Church
101 Calhoun Street
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 757-3351

Church of the Palms United Methodist Church
Okatie Business Park
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 227-1888

St. Lukes's United Methodist Church
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 705-3022

Non-Denominational

Calvery Chapel of Hilton Head
107 Harvest Circle
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 815-9130


 
Did You Know?

In 1844, Bluffton area "planters" were angered with Federal tariffs which made the goods imported from abroad expensive. As a result, the "Bluffton Movement" was started. Planters gathered beneath what became known as the "Secession Oak" and the secessionist movement was born. Sixteen years later, in 1860, South Carolina became the first state to secede from the Union.

The Bluffton Historical Preservation Society

The Bluffton Historical Preservation Society was established, in 1981 to protect, preserve and promote the cultural heritage and history of St. Luke’s Parish (est. 1767) through education, marketing, hands-on preservation of buildings and sites, maintenance of an historical archive and operation of the Heyward House Historic Center.

In 1998, the Bluffton Historical Preservation Society purchased the Heyward House. Their Caldwell Archive is one of the largest collections of archival resource materials in the state.

Visit The Bluffton Historical Preservation Society web site for more information.


 
 
LowCountry Islands

A directory of local information and fun for the entire family. Covers Hilton Head, Beaufort and Bluffton SC.

Contact

Email: info@LowcountryIslands.com
» Contact Form
» Advertising Information